Whether you are looking to for a qualification in Bookkeeping, Accounting Software or Accounting , AAT has got you covered.
Not sure where to start?
View the AAT prospectus here
You can book and write most of the AAT exams with us same day. You can download the exam booking form here.You can either print it, fill it then scan and email it back attached with a proof of payment; or you may print it, fill it and then bring it with you so that you can make your payments at our center. You can also book your exams with us in advance.
We accept cash and Visa Debit/Credit Cards.
We have two exam session daily with a 09:00 and a 14:00 start time. In your booking sheet indicate which session you prefer. Make sure on the day you choose to write you bring valid Omang/ID. We accept Omang or Passports for AAT exams.
You will sit the exam in our controlled exam room. This room is monitored via CCTV and through walk in invigilation.
AAT computer based assessments are marked one of three ways:
- wholly computer marked, and so results will be available automatically
- partially computer marked and partially human marked, and so results will be available within six weeks
- wholly human marked, and so results will be available within six weeks.
After you complete your assessment you will receive a printout of your results breakdown on our premises. However, your percentage marks will be available on you my AAT profile. Normally:
- Results for computer marked assessments will be available within 24 hours.
- Results for human marked assessments will continue to be made available within 6 weeks.
- Results for synoptic assessments will continue to be made available within 6 weeks of the last day of the synoptic window.
Find out how our marking systems works here
As part of your professional development you need to keep your membership up to date.
To find out more about the different memberships here: https://www.aat.org.uk/membership
If you wish to register to AAT for the first time you can do it online by following this link https://www.aat.org.uk/registration/register-with-aat and then selecting ‘Professional Membership’ option then follow the instructions.
We can help you facilitate your membership renewal or you can do it yourself on line via yourAAT account (link provided above) . Otherwise download our renewal form here. We charge BWP 1 650 for this service
We can help you facilitate your membership reinstatement by downloading the form here.You will then need to submit the form with us in person. Please make sure that your bring your Omang/Passport for verification purposes. We charge BWP2 250 for this service.