We currently sit the following ISACA examinations amongst others.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC))
We also sit the following AWS amongst others
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
All ISACA exams should be scheduled through the following link:
All AWS exams should be scheduled through the following link :
You book your exams through your sponsor or though the PSI website only. You will be emailed of your booking details. We will be informed of your booking in advanced and we will be expecting you. With most Pearson Vue exams you are required to bring ID and you Candidate ID before you can sit the exam.
We have two exam session daily with a 09:00 and a 14:00 start time. Please make sure when you book your exam you aware of our scheduling and operating times. We do not sit PSI Exams on Saturday afternoons and Sundays. Ensure you arrive early and in time for your exam.
You will sit the exam in our controlled exam room. This room is monitored via CCTV and through walk in invigilation.
All exams have their results available immediately with the exception of any session CBES that require the student to use word processing, spreadsheet or slide presentation tools.
We do not assist with membership services for PSI certifications.